On 15th June 2022 we updated the Football Admin System to use Microsoft authentication.
As part of this process we now require all users of the Football Admin System to update their account,
this will not affect the current access you have or the data already stored in your account.
If this is your first time logging in since 14th June 2022, click here to
UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT
If you have already updated your account, click here to
What does this mean for me?
Using microsoft authentication will provide:
- Increased security
- Simpler password reset
- A password you choose
- A single user account no matter how many Scottish football organisations you are with
What do I need to do?
All users are required to update
- Go to the update your account page
- Step 1. Log in with a current username and password
- Step 2. Choose the email address you wish to use for your new login
(this should be a unique individual email address that only you have access to, not a shared email address)
- Step 3. You will be asked to verify your email address by entering a code sent to your email.
- Step 4. Create a new password that is a minimum of 10 characters and contains any 3 of: uppercase, lowercase, numbers, symbols.
- That's it!
- Any existing accounts you have should be linked. If you have another account that is not listed, let us know.
To assist you with this process we have produced the following: